Effective Date: October 1st, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you when you interact with our Website:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Information about the services you may be interested in
We collect this information through contact forms on our Website.
3. Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information or services you have requested.
- To send you newsletters and updates if you have subscribed to them.
- To improve our Website and services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
4. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties, except for the following circumstances:
- We use Google Analytics for website analytics.
- We use Calendly for scheduling purposes.
Please note that we do not store or transfer your data internationally.
5. Data Retention
We retain the personal information you provide to us for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws.
6. Your Rights
You have the following rights regarding your personal information:
- The right to access and correct your personal information.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com.
7. Cookies and Tracking
Our services are not directed at individuals under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
10. Contact Us